Besides assistance through the Winnsboro EDC, businesses can explore other options for funding.
From public infrastructure projects in non-entitlement communities to workforce development and laboratory facility construction, several types of grants are available to Texas communities and businesses.
- The Texas Enterprise Fund (TEF)
- The Governor’s University Research Initiative (GURI)
- Texas Capital Fund Infrastructure/Real Estate Development Program
- Moving Image Industry Incentive Program
- Defense Economic Adjustment Assistance Grant Program
- The Skills Development Fund
- Skills for Small Business Program
- The Self-Sufficiency Fund"
For a brief summary on each of the above, visit the Texas Wide Open for Business page by clicking here.