Winnsboro's City Council provides a color-coded, easy-to-read zoning map that'll aid you in finding a place to locate, relocate, or expand your business. They also include an application for requesting a change in zoning, along with a wireless permit application. Below, an annexation petition plus a water and sewer system map can be found to help in selection of a site.
- Zoning Map
- Unofficial new GIS based Zoning Map
- Change of Zoning Application
- Wireless Facility Siting Permit Application Form
- Annexation Petition
- Water System Map
- Sewer System Map
Sales Tax Breakdown:
|City Water Department (903) 342-3654|
|501 S. Main St.|
|Hours: M-F—8 am to 4:30 pm|
- Must provide valid driver’s license and proof of ownership/rental agreement
- Landlords: Options are available at City Hall.
- Administrative Fee = $10.00
- Utility Bills are due on or before the 10th of the month by 4:30. Late payment fee of 10% charged on remaining unpaid balance.
- Monthly charges which remain unpaid after 4:30 pm on the 20th will result in disconnection of services and fees assessed.
For a list of city water meter rates and more, click for City Water & Sewer information, here.